IT Governance is no longer a luxury – rather a mandatory catalyst for your organization’s successful digital transformation journey!
Here are the few of the real-world challenges that we have learned over a decade of our customer interactions:
- Working in Silos: Probably one of the chief reasons amongst all is when the technology departments are working in isolation from each other and the business (the earning arm). In larger organizations, this challenge becomes a bottleneck due to the size of teams and the magnitude of operational activities.
- Clutter of Policies and Documentation: The temptation of creating hefty documentation for every new standard/ framework in the market without due consideration of the value and associated risk is a big challenge.
- Lost in the Woods: Attempt of defining IT Governance framework by internal experts leads to getting lost in the woods and losing the forest view (the bigger picture). Ownership of IT Governance also gets influenced because of organizational designations
How can Kinverg enable value?
- Conducting a comprehensive analysis of your existing IT Governance processes while benchmarking to international guidelines like COBIT5 or any applicable regulatory standards and frameworks.
- Based on the analysis results, we can prepare a detailed transition roadmap for your organization to follow.
- Preparing the internal workforce by providing them with relevant training, on-the-job mentoring and coaching
We at Kinverg believe that the best of the methodology can fail if the right people are not working on it. We have some of the most experienced and qualified Consulting Team in the region with over 2000 hours of consulting work to their credit. Our team has CGEIT, CISA, CISSP, CEH, CISM, PMP, COBIT5, ITIL and ISO-27001/ISO-22301 Lead Auditors certifications at their credit. They are regular speakers at international forums on IT Risk, Governance and Compliance.