Can your business afford to pay €20 million as the financial penalty for the breach of personal data?
Your Business Challenges
- Personal Data in Cloud: Rapid adoption of cloud technologies requires more security to protect personally identifiable information (PII). Data in the cloud brings inherent information security risks and requires stringent control over PII’s end-end lifecycle.
- Data Owner on Driving Seat: Privacy laws like GDPR & California Consumer Privacy Act are empowering information owners with more control over their personal information. Information owners can request information on period of retention, use of information and even request disposal of their personally identifiable information (PII)
- Impact of Data Breach: The financial penalty for a personal data breach can reach up to €20 million (GDPR). The organization’s reputation can be at risk, and results can affect nations in the case of government-related entities.
How Kinverg can enable value?
- Identification of Personal Data and Related Assets by identifying and inventorying the personally identifiable (PII) information, associated assets used to store, process, and manage this data. Evaluating the all incoming and outgoing routes for the personal data
- Data Privacy Controls Assessment by conducting a comprehensive review of data privacy controls for your organization and associated vendors / third parties
- Enabling DPO by devising scope of service provided by Data Privacy Office, establishing organogram for DPO and defining communication protocols with internal and external stakeholders
We at Kinverg believe that the best of the methodology can fail if the right people are not working on it. We have some of the most experienced and qualified Consulting Team in the region with over 2000 hours of consulting work to their credit. Our team has GDPR / CCPA, CGEIT, CISA, CISSP, CEH, CISM, PMP, COBIT-5, ITIL and ISO-27001/ISO-22301 Lead Auditors certifications at their credit. They are regular speakers at international forums on IT Risk, Governance and Compliance.