Cost of cybercrime expected to reach $6 trillion by 2021. Take action now!
Your Business Challenges
- Rise of Cloud Computing: Forbes estimates that over 83% of enterprise workloads will be in the cloud by 2020. This requires stringent protection of information along with oversight of information security controls of associated vendors
- Vendor Risk: Managed services are now a preferred model for the adoption of new technologies, increasing the involvement and sometimes integration of third-party into IT operations.
- Dark Web and Growing Cyber Security Threats: In recent years, a lot of personal information was stolen and then sold on the dark web resulting in reputation loss of the organization and customer distrust on their services. Phishing attacks are becoming intelligent as 70% of cyber-attacks use a combination of phishing and hacking.
How Kinverg can enable value?
- Provide an end-end assessment of your current information security controls while benchmarking on IS0 27001 (information security management system). Design and implement the information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO 27001 guidance
- Provide an implementation of ISO 27701 (Privacy Information Management) for ISO 27001 certified organizations as an extension to their information security management system
- Provide penetration testing and vulnerability assessment services to provide you with actionable reports aligned with industry standards like the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS)
We at Kinverg believe that the best of the methodology can fail if the right people are not working on it. We have some of the most experienced and qualified Consulting Team in the region with over 2000 hours of consulting work to their credit. Our team has CGEIT, CISA, CISSP, CEH, CISM, PMP, COBIT-5, ITIL and ISO-27001/ISO-22301 Lead Auditors certifications at their credit. They are regular speakers at international forums on IT Risk, Governance and Compliance.