Growing geopolitical conflicts, unpredictable environmental changes and man-made disasters can impact Governments and Businesses. Are you prepared?
Here are the few of the real-world challenges that we have learned over a decade of our customer interactions:
- Geo-Political Situation / Cold War: No business can afford disruption because of geo-political conflicts arising in operating locations. The threat is real and quite unpredictable to a certain extent.
- Natural and Man-made disasters: Cyclons, tsunami, earthquakes, floods and Terrorist attacks are all real threats.
- Lack of Visibility into Critical Services and Underlying Components: Building resilience and business continuity require an understanding of critical business services. Most organizations lack this visibility
How can Kinverg enable value?
- Kinverg provide Business Continuity Management Advisory Services based on best practices based on the international standard for business continuity management (ISO 22301).
- We conduct Risk-Based Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for evaluating the effect of disasters on your critical services and products.
- Our disaster recovery plan or DRP advisory services help you design DR Plans for timely recovery of your technology infrastructure (hardware, software, data communications, telecommunications, electronic information assets) from a disaster event and ensuring continuity of operations at established service levels.
- Hence, Kinverg provides you with a holistic framework for enterprise survival planning to deliver a reliable, resilient, secure, and performance-driven enterprise environment to meet current and future business needs.
We at Kinverg believe that the best of the methodology can fail if the right people are not working on it. We have some of the most experienced and qualified Consulting Team in the region with over 2000 hours of consulting work to their credit. Our team has CGEIT, CISA, CISSP, CEH, CISM, PMP, COBIT-5, ITIL and ISO-27001/ISO-22301 Lead Auditors certifications at their credit. They are regular speakers at international forums on IT Risk, Governance and Compliance.