IT Governance is no longer a luxury – rather a mandatory catalyst for your organization’s successful digital transformation journey!
Your Business Challenges
- Hefty Policy Documentation: A thick pile of policy documentation is maintained to “demonstrate” compliance with some regulation or compliance mandate. This set of policy documentation delivers no actual value to the business and serves no purpose.
- Lack of Business Language: Technology people like to speak technical language. The same applies to IT Risk and Compliance professionals. They try to communicate IT Risk and Compliance issues to the senior leadership in technical jargon, which the leadership may not understand or care about. This is one indicator that the Risk and Compliance function is operating with none or minimum alignment with business objectives and goals.
- No clarity of organizational Risk Posture: Risk management is happening with an inconsistent approach. The risks and associated controls cannot be rolled up to the departmental or organizational level to see the overall effect. This results in a lack of objective information around Risk and Compliance, which can be very helpful for strategic decision making.
How can Kinverg enable value:
- We start with understanding your business, the internal and external challenges for your business and related industry. This understanding helps us build the context for your IT Governance journey.
- We then conduct the maturity assessment of your existing IT Governance processes, structure, roles, and associated practices. Your organization is rated to one of the five GRC capability maturity assessment levels.
- An IT GRC Implementation Roadmap is developed with the involvement of key stakeholders from technology and business. At this stage, the GRC benchmark framework, like COBIT 5, is finalized, tailored to your organization’s needs.
- Preparing the internal IT GRC teams through carefully designed one-one coaching, classroom training, and virtual training.
We at Kinverg believe that the best of the methodology can fail if the right people are not working on it. We have some of the most experienced and qualified Consulting Team in the region with over 2000 hours of consulting work to their credit. Our team has CGEIT, CISA, CISSP, CEH, CISM, PMP, COBIT5, ITIL and ISO-27001/ISO-22301 Lead Auditors certifications at their credit. They are regular speakers at international forums on IT Risk, Governance and Compliance.